Terms and conditions
The following describes the terms and conditions (the “ Terms and Conditions ”) upon which Budrigan LLC (the “ Company ” or “ Budrigan LLC ” or “ We ”) offers access to the Internet site found at www.Budrigannews.com alongside its related country specific sites and any related sub-domains and/or mobile applications thereof (respectively, the “ Site ” or “ App ”, and together the “ Services ”) to you the customer, irrespective of whether or not you are an Account (as defined below) holder (“ you ” or “ You ”)“”.
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions, you may not use our Services. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to, or which conflict with these Terms and Conditions are expressly rejected by the Company and will have no force or effect.
You understand and agree that Fusion Media may discontinue or change the Services at any time, without notice. You also understand and agree that Fusion Media may discontinue or restrict your use of the Services for any reason without notice.
As part of the process necessary to set up an account on the Services (an “ Account ”) and obtain access to certain parts of the Services, you will be required to either provide your full name, email address, password, and phone number (the “ Registration Credentials ”) or register via one of the Third Party Accounts (as defined below). You must ensure that your Registration Credentials are accurate, truthful and updated. We reserve the right to block the creation of your Account based on our inability to confirm the authenticity of your Registration Credentials.
Unless you log into your Account via a Third Party Account, please note that your email address and password which you provide as part of the Registration Credentials will be used to login in to your Account. You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address and password and must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. You are solely responsible for all activity and usage on your Account, including, but not limited to, use of the Account by any third party authorized by you to use your email address and password.
We permit you to maintain only one Account to access the Services at any time and you hereby represent that you currently have no other Account(s).
We reserve the right to terminate your Account, in our sole discretion, at any time without notice. You may terminate your Account at any time by unsubscribing in the manner described at https://www.budrigannews.com/unsubscribe . You must complete the unsubscribing process in the manner described therein. Upon termination, you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your Account will be terminated immediately.
Our basic Services are free, but we may offer You paid upgrades for advanced features such as “ad-free” version of the Services (“ Ad-free Services ”).
You may purchase Ad-free Services, which include, subject to a specific policy/ies of an various app stores (such as Google Play or Apple App Store(, and applicable law, a removal of all the ads on Your Account in all related online platforms, including from our Site and our App, which are available for use in such app stores. These Ad-free Services will be available to You only when You are signed-in to our Services.
Payment. In order to purchase Ad-free Services, You will be required to make the payments specified in the Ad-free Services dedicated offering page, using a payment method made available to You. You represent that you are at least the minimum age required to enter into a legal agreement. In order for You to make such purchase, we may direct you to our trusted payment service providers’ websites. You may be required to share with payment service providers Your personal information (such as your name, address, identity number), financial information (e.g. your credit card number, bank account, etc.) and any other information which is required by the payment service providers in order to complete the purchase of the Ad-free Services. We may change the rates of the Ad-free Services from time to time and in our sole discretion.
Renewals. Unless You cancel your Ad-free Services subscription at least 48 hours before the end of the current subscription period, the Ad-free Services are renewed automatically every subscription period to which You have subscribed, and the charges for such renewed period are made automatically through the payment service provider you have used initially to purchase the Ad-free Services.
No Refunds. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary (but subject to any applicable law), all charges for the Ad-free Services are non-refundable. However, if you believe that you have been charged in error or if you believe you should be refunded for any other reason, you should contact us within 60 days of such charge. We reserve the right to refuse such a refund request for any reason, including if we reasonably believe (i) that you are trying to unfairly exploit this refund policy, for example, by making repetitive refund requests in respect of the same feature; (ii) if you are in breach of the Terms; or (iii) if we reasonably suspect that you are using our Services fraudulently.
We offer services, products, and subscriptions for a subscription fee (respectively, “ Subscription Based Services ” and “ Subscription Fee ”).
Fusion Media assume no liability or responsibility on such products or services when it is provided by a third party.
Use & Access
You shall be responsible for providing and maintaining the means by which you access the Services, which may include, but is not limited to, your personal computer or mobile device, connectivity hardware, and telecommunication lines.
You shall be responsible for all access and service fees necessary to connect to the Services and assume all charges incurred by use of such connectivity services. You further assume all risks associated with the use and storage of information on your personal computer, mobile device or on any other computer or device through which you will gain access to the Services (hereinafter referred to as “ Computer ”).
You represent and warrant that you have implemented and plan to operate and maintain appropriate protection in relation to the security and control of your Computer and any information and data included therein.
You agree that Fusion Media will not be liable in any way to you in the event of failure of or damage or destruction to your Computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or Computer equipment or software.
You will not in any way, whether directly or indirectly, expose Fusion Media or any of Fusion Media’s online service providers to any computer virus or other similarly harmful or inappropriate material or device.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your use of the Services is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not use, sell, rent, lease, copy, modify, distribute, redistribute, license, publicly perform or display, publish, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Services and/or any Content and Marks, without Fusion Media’s prior explicit written consent; Likewise, You shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services, without Fusion Media’s prior explicit written consent;
- Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services, Content and/or Marks contained therein may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without Fusion Media’s prior explicit written consent;
- You shall not access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive service;
- You may not use the Services in connection with material which promotes illegal activities, or the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party), information protection and privacy, including, but not limited to, content which disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- The Services may not be used or accessed by any automated machine, bot, spider, or such other automated feature or service;
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with any person or entity, or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate contact information;
- You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any features of the Services, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion thereof through any means, or interfere with, corrupt, or disrupt the operation or performance of the Services or the ability of any other person to use them (including, without limitation, by attempting to degrade the performance of the servers in any way);
- You may not violate other users’ or third parties’ rights to privacy, publicity and other rights, or harvest, scrape, data aggregate, data mine, screen scrape, index or collect data and information about other users or third parties without their consent, whether manually, or automatically with the use of any means, including without limitation bots, crawlers, spiders, sifters and load testers, without the express written consent of Fusion Media, or engage in testing, pen-testing, sniffing or monitoring of the Services, their systems, software or hardware in any way;
- You may not use the Services in connection with material which a reasonable person could deem to be: offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, objectionable, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or deceptive, indecent, pornographic, profane, threatening, advocating harassment or intimidation, distressing, vulgar, hateful, malicious, harmful for minors, racially or ethnically offensive, advocating racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or disparaging the religious, political, or legal agenda of any person or entity, or is otherwise inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions including any of our policies;
Fusion Media reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Fusion Media will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.